Essence ROES-50 Spec Sheet
|Tank Capacity||System Capacity||Water Temperature||Working Pressure Range||Max Total Dissolved Solids|
|4 gallons||50 gallons/day @ 60 PSI||40 – 1000° F||40 – 85 PSI||2000 ppm|
|Check Price at Amazon|
Water purification in 5 Steps
With its reverse osmosis structure, ROES-50 offers you only the cleanest water quality, which will guarantee an immediate distinction in the clarity and scent of the water as soon as you install it. 50 gallons of water can pass through it daily, enough to cover the needs of an average-sized family. The increased efficiency is based on a procedure that involves a total of 5 cartridges, each intended to remove a specific range of contaminant, as follows:
- Stage 1. Sediment 5- Micron Removal Filter: It will clear out particles, dust, and rust while shielding and extending the general functionality of the system.
- Stage 2. 10-Micron Carbon Block Filter: It will prolong the filter’s life, and it will eliminate any disagreeable scent, chlorine taste, cloudiness, or color.
- Stage 3. 10-Micron Carbon Block Filter: If by any chance, there are smaller pollutants that have sneaked through the other phases, it will be impossible for them to pass further. It will take care of any volatile organic compounds and other frequent water chemicals, removing them.
- Stage 4. High Rejection TFC Membrane: It will discard any heavy-metal particles existing in water, like cadmium, copper, nickel, lead, fluoride, and radium 226/228. However, it will preserve nutrients and electrolytes, thus making it harmless to consume for a lengthy period.
- Stage 5. Coconut Shell Refining Carbon 10-inch Filter: It will remove any possible leftover flavor from the basin.
It does have several industry-standard size solid block filters but you needn’t worry about its overall maintenance as the company offers them at an available price for all pockets, some even coming in bundles.
Design and Installation
Overall, the system measures 16 inches in width, 5.25 inches in depth, and 17.5 inches in height so it will easily fit under the counter. It has 5 feet of color-coded, quick-connection tubes that will make installation and upkeep exceptionally quick and smooth. Moreover, it allows either a 3/8-inch or 1⁄2-inch connection without the need for additional components, making it a suitable choice for most under-counter feedwater lines.
Aside from the tubing, it also has an additional, pressurized holding tank that stores clean water when you are not using the system. Furthermore, with only the high-quality, 360-rotation, lead-free nickel-finished faucet in full display, you don’t have to worry about it not matching your kitchen décor.
The installation process is not difficult as the manual, instructions, and videos it comes with are detailed, explaining what steps you have to follow to set it up correctly. It doesn’t require qualified help if you don’t want to, as the package contains all the hardware and instructions required for a DIY setup:
- Tank ball valve
- Feed water valve
- Drain saddle
- Teflon tape and manuals
Filtration and Warranty
Although implying a separate faucet, it doesn’t alter the water pressure to such an extent as to make it impossible to use. It operates between 40 to 85 PSI and stores the cleaned water in a pre-pressurized steel tank with a 4-gallon capacity for later usage. As previously mentioned, it uses industry standard-size solid block filters for its filtration process. This means that it not only delivers exceptional dirt-holding capacity and purification, with an easy way to find and replace them, but it also saves you up to 1,000$ per year, with fewer maintenance costs with less hassle and wasted time. The lifespan of each cartridge reaches 12 months, so upkeep is not cumbersome or expensive.
The ROES-50 has a 2-year extended warranty, APEC guaranteeing a total repair or replacement of any part from the reverse osmosis water system as long as you don’t void the terms of the warranty agreement by misuse or alteration of its parts.
It’s always recommended to search for appliances and devices that upgrade your lifestyle and water filtration should be a subject of interest. This model designed by one of the most prevalent brands in the domain manages to deliver what it promises, which is the removal of up to 100% of the impurities usually found in the drinking water. With a combination of greatly efficient filters and generous water pressure, it will manage to cover your needs for clean water on a daily basis.