Hours of Research
Consumer Reviews Analyzed
A n excellent blend of design and power is what stands behind this high-quality fan. Brookstone Mighty Max can be placed either on the floor or on the table, due to its lightweight and versatile design. Therefore, you can carry it with you in any room. Is the kitchen too hot and the cooking vapors tend to fill it fast? Cast them away with Mighty Max. Problems sleeping because of the heat? It will help you with this too, especially as it generates a pleasant white noise that will cover the annoying sound of the street. And there are plenty of other features we haven’t mentioned yet. So stay with us as we explore them in our review.
This fan features a set of specially engineered fan blades and housing that ensure the optimal airflow in any size room. It oscillates 90 to allow the air to circulate throughout the entire room, so if you place it in a corner it will cover the entire room. You can also place it on a table or other surfaces above the floor and it will perfectly handle the space. Some of its features are:
- CFM – The air volume it can blow per minute reaches 1100 CFM, which makes it efficient in a medium-size room or even unobstructed large rooms
- Noise – As for noise, it has a decibel level of 68, meaning it’s no louder or quieter than other room fans and you can use it in rooms where you sleep or work
- Programmable – You can choose from three program modes called Breeze, Normal, and Sleep and you can adjust the airflow to one of the three speeds of the unit, from Low to Medium to High
- Timer – It is also programmable to turn on and off at several time intervals from 1 to 8 hours, due to the electronic timer it includes
The innovative technologies it uses and the energy-saving timer make it very economical and perfect to use throughout the summer without worrying about energy consumption. Choose from the 3 program modes or one of the 3 available speeds to maximize the energy efficiency of this product.
|Brookstone Mighty Max Tower Fan Spec Sheet|
|Room Coverage||Medium-to-Large Rooms|
|Sound Level||Max 68 dB|
|Check Price at Amazon|
Thanks to the sleek tower design, the unit fits discreetly in a corner or on a small table and there is no risk of falling due to the wide stable base. The 34” tall fan is sturdy and relatively easy to grab and move because of the 14 pounds it weighs and the built-in handle. Some of its particularities are:
- Remote Control – All the setting can be done either by using the electronic controls or with the remote control of the device, which conveniently slips into the recessed slot on top of the fan
- Display – The gray plastic housing hosts an LCD display on the top of the fan which is colored in a deeper shade of gray
- Measurements – The sleek tower measure 11.00″ L x 11.00″ W x 38.4″ H. In addition to this, it weighs 14.3 lbs
Although it’s a good thing that the LCD is brightly lighted, you may find it annoying if you are trying to sleep while the fan is turned on.
Warranty & Support
In case you experience troubles with your fan during the first 12 months after the purchase, you must know that the device enjoys a 1-year warranty that covers the defects in manufacturing. The customer support provided by the manufacturer will also turn out to be helpful, as well as the information you can find in the downloadable owner’s manual.
In conclusion, this model gives you the possibility to cool medium-sized rooms and forget about the hot temperatures during the summer. The oscillation feature is a great addition, as well as the timer, increasing the efficiency of this unit. Furthermore, the remote control allows you to operate it from distance and the fact that it’s not very noisy makes it more appropriate for those who don’t want to be disturbed by the continuous buzz. Also, the stylish design allows you to easily place it anywhere in the house.