Incredible Filtration Capacity
You can trust it to get rid of the harmful contaminants in the water fast and efficiently. The 5-stage Reverse Osmosis System has the ability to clean up to 50 gallons of water per day, enough to cover the needs of a whole family. The filtered water, around 2 gallons per hour, will go into the tank, from where you can fill your carafes or bottles with pre-filtered water, thus eliminating the waiting for filtered water. It can be safely used for cooking, cleaning, and showering. The water goes through the following stages:
- Stage 1 – Sediment Filtration Cartridge: The first stage can remove dirt and debris from the water, such as sand and rust. Even though this is the first stage, it plays an important role as it ensures that the rest of the cartridges don’t get clogged.
- Stage 2 – Carbon Block 10 Microns: This is another stage that will ensure the longevity of the filter. It has a high density which means that it holds a large amount of dirt and contaminants such as bacteria, pesticides, and herbicides.
- Stage 3 – Carbon Block 5 Microns: In case the contaminants are too small to be removed by the other stages, it’s nearly impossible for them to pass through this stage. It can remove contaminants such as lead, chlorine, viruses, and bacteria.
- Stage 4 – TDS Reverse Osmosis Membrane: The Total Dissolved Solids stage is the place where heavy metals are removed without removing the essential minerals and electrolytes. Thus, the water is safe to drink for a long period of time.
- Stage 5 – RO Membrane Carbon Block: Finally, it removes unpleasant odors caused by certain substances, including the chlorine that is commonly used in filtering municipal water.
Using as many as 5 cartridges doesn’t necessarily imply high expenses in the long run, as the company offers bundles of all filters at an affordable price for all pockets.
|Filter Capacity||Tank Holding Capacity||Number Of Filtration Stages||Removal Efficiency|
|50 Gallons Per Day||4.5 Gallons||5||99%|
|Check Price at Amazon|
Easy Maintenance and Installation
Setting it up in your home is not a cumbersome task, as it comes with all the required parts and accessories for a smooth process. The large steel tank and the cartridges go under the sink to remain out of sight, while the included faucet will stand on the top for easy access. It comes with a faucet because the flow rate of the system is limited, so it would have been impossible to attach it to the main cold water line. Inside of the package you will find:
- Drain Saddle
- Filter Faucet
- Feed Water Adapter
- Fittings and Connections
The instructions manual was made by specialists and each step is easy to be followed by everyone including those that don’t have any experience. Otherwise, you can call the customer service support team and they will be able to guide you through the telephone step-by-step.
It’s important to highlight that, if you don’t have enough space or if you have non-standard plumbing, the company will send you additional adapters or components if you need to. You don’t have to worry about extra costs as everything that is included in the package and the additional equipment will arrive at no additional costs.
The warranty covering this filter lasts for 1 year and includes potential repairs caused by faulty manufacturing. You also have 90 days at your disposal to decide whether or not it is the proper model for you, or you can return it and get a refund.
|Leaking around the filter housing||In order not to lose water, it’s essential that you place the filter cartridges in the right position and you secure the O-ring properly. If you need to, we advise that you use a wrench to tighten it further.|
|Low water pressure||Normally, the water pressure should range from 7 to 10 PSI. If you believe that this is too low, we advise that you use a bicycle pump to add more pressure to the tank.|
|High TDS level in RO water||The filter should have a rejection rate of up to 95%. Please bear in mind that you won’t receive this reading for the first few washes.|
|Faucet Leaks||Adjust the tee bar located under the handle to provide a small amount of free play when shut-off. If it doesn’t work, request the help of a professional or call the customer support team as it may be damaged.|
|Cloudy water||This is an effect of an over-used membrane. As a rule of thumb, you need to replace the membrane if you get a reading below 75% rejection.|
This reverse osmosis system is among the most sought-after entries in its niche seeing how it uses a complex 5-stage process to eliminate almost all impurities it encounters. Per day, you can rely on it to filter upward to 50 gallons of water, which recommends it for larger-size households. Moreover, its purification efficiency is 99%, so it is basically unsurpassable when it comes to water cleansing.